Friday, October 19, 2012

Joy

Uncontrollable laughter. That is what we heard from Ethan today. It has been a long time since we heard him laugh, and laugh like he did today. I want to remember this day. It was extra special.

We are down two pills of Keppra now, and we see his sweet little personality coming back. :) It makes my heart leap when we hear him laugh, or see him respond to siblings when they are talking. So many things that generally are taken for granted by most parents. He even asked to use the bathroom today!! Wow, so many answers to prayer. My mommy heart is full tonight.

On Sunday we will decrease more medication and I know that we will see increased seizure activity on Monday. This how his little body works. But in order to push through this wean, I need to remember today. He is so much more alert. It is almost as if the fog is clearing...


No comments:

Post a Comment